The other day I was along with a group of Trainers having an informal discussion.Here I discovered few unconditional pet lovers who were pouring their hearts out, but there came a voracious comment from one of them,"Had you loved a poor child so much wouldn't it have been a boon for the Humanity".This made me write this article.
I strongly object to this statement.Before this I had a few Questions to ask .
Who has right on this earth,Is it only the Humans?
What is the formula to have an ecological Balance?
Should we not not punish people who forcibly enter our house,then why do we punish Animals whose house we have impounded?
Is it a crime that God has given us brains? and for what?
Dont we eliminate Mosquitoes, cockroaches,termites or for that matter any living thing which grows out of proportion,Then why do we not take steps for preventing population?
These questions trouble me.Make me feel guilty of being a Human and yet being so beastly.
Has not God given enough by giving us brains hands and legs,then why do we beg for alms?
We narrate stories of people who have risen from most humble background and through their dedication risen to skies.Should we still think of helping poor through alms and reservations.Can anyone answer?
Have more to ask if I could get some rationale answers to these.
I strongly object to this statement.Before this I had a few Questions to ask .
Who has right on this earth,Is it only the Humans?
What is the formula to have an ecological Balance?
Should we not not punish people who forcibly enter our house,then why do we punish Animals whose house we have impounded?
Is it a crime that God has given us brains? and for what?
Dont we eliminate Mosquitoes, cockroaches,termites or for that matter any living thing which grows out of proportion,Then why do we not take steps for preventing population?
These questions trouble me.Make me feel guilty of being a Human and yet being so beastly.
Has not God given enough by giving us brains hands and legs,then why do we beg for alms?
We narrate stories of people who have risen from most humble background and through their dedication risen to skies.Should we still think of helping poor through alms and reservations.Can anyone answer?
Have more to ask if I could get some rationale answers to these.

A1. None of us has right on earth, but we all are blessed to be on earth.
ReplyDeleteA2. Formula for ecological balance...humm...Don't overdo anything, I guess.
A3. People, who are not scared of getting hurt by animals, don't bother these animals. However, person frightened by them will try to get rid of them.
A4. Can the question be re-framed as is God criminal? If yes then..I don't now. What I know is, we have brains for survival and to attain better quality life.
A5. Mosquitoes, cockroaches,termites or for that matter any living thing are without organised communities. We can treat them anyway to control, but we humans have communities and government. So population control is done by different methods like, pills, bombs, drought etc.
A6. begging is simply surviving on Pity-business. We feel pity for poor, then to make ourselves feel good about ourselves we donate. Short term feel good factor with short term benefits to beggar. Who has the time to make them capable and why would any beggar work when he earns without working!
Dear, the working of this world is beyond our perceiving powers. We need the imagination to achieve this. When it's my imagination responsible then why not imagine good things and better future? Why not give every life a genuine respect and keep doing our bit. A happy 'you' can change the world for better and not a bitter 'you'. Have a good day.